Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's been happening lately....

Hey dear readers! Well, I would like to share what has been happening in my life and to chronicle my own healing process.

Thing #1- My dear Jasmine got married to Jesse Schools.

 I sure do love these two and pray YHWH blesses them in Yeshua! This has been the result of many years of prayer! Not only have we prayed that YHWH would bring our daughters men who love Him first and foremost, but that He would prepare the young man to lead and protect her in the way the Bible lays out. Whenever we first really jumped in with both feet, observing Torah the way Yeshua taught us to and because Yeshua did and told us to follow Him, the girls were sure that they would NEVER meet young men who also read the Bible and wanted to do what it said. Fast forward all these years, and here came Jesse and his family. We have enjoyed so many Sabbaths, talks, and fellowship with them over these months, and YHWH showed us all that He has made someone perfect for each of these folks! He had moved us to pray, years and years ago, for the future husbands of our daughters and to teach our daughters to do their husbands good and not evil ALL the days of their lives - including the years *before* they met! Our homeschool experience has been to teach the girls to be wives that love YHWH first then whatever husband they each are brought by our Heavenly Father! So, here we are! Now, my prayer for them together has changed somewhat, but I still pray they will love YHWH in Yeshua, and love each other, and be blessed in all ways!

Thing #2- We met a lady named Francessca who is also a Torah observant believer in Yeshua, and she moved into our house on the 19th.

 There are not many of us who love Yeshua AND make every attempt to follow Him in doing Torah as well and if we don't take care of one another, we know no one else will do so!! So, here is part of her story:

Francessca was involved in an "accident." I call it that but really it was preventable as she was walking to work and through whatever negligence on the part of the driver, he hit her with his vehicle. You know, if you have been in an accident, you know how you're not really sore until later? Pretty much the same thing happened.... as in she *thought* she was OK, but really she was very injured! Fast forward and it caused her to lose her job due to not being able to walk, then month later, to lose her apartment. That was this past week. She was going to go to the homeless shelter but having heard this, knowing she was also a TO believer, we wanted to help in any way we could. So we invited her to stay here and moved her in!

#3- I have received the blessing of some colloidal silver and am trying it out. We had the Griffins over for Sabbath last week and they blessed our household with this! Honestly I had never tried it so I did. Here is my one week report on how it has affected me.



I took some and I was a little dizzy the first day or so and even my ears hurt! I have had chronic ear infections since I was a child, so I think that was what the most pressing need was at the moment. After a day or so of regularly taking it I started feeling better. In fact, this past week I have felt better than I have in years! I have noticed I need much more water than I am used to getting, but that's good really because I wasn't getting enough. By the end of the day I would often realize I hadn't gotten enough and by then it was too late! So, here I am at one week and I am feeling pretty good! I will continue on and see how things are with the fibromyalgia as well. I was told that sometimes it helps with this too! I have put in a garden in the last week and it didn't make me take to my bed so perhaps it *is* helping! I'll keep you posted!