Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Golden paste




So I decided to try golden paste several times a day. I started it last week. I had relief from inflammation I didn't even really know I had on the very first day! The recipes sometimes are just for golden milk but I wanted to be able to make it once in a while but benefit from it daily. So, here's what has happened:

I wake up and can immediately walk without limping and pain in my knees, hips, and feet. 

While it's not about weight I have slimmed down a bit. My clothes for a bit differently than before. I can wear my rings again without them feeling too tight. 

I generally feel pretty good. The tiredness by midday that just plagued me seems to be about gone. 

I sleep well.

These are things I didn't notice because they have been constant and came on gradually. And it's been going for many years like this! Some days I would wear rings only to have to remove them by afternoon! I would wake up sore and swollen and be that way all day long. I had a few good days where I didn't feel like that. Almost all my joints had inflammation. So here it is, the recipe:

1/2 cup turmeric powder 
2 tsp black pepper
1Tbsp coconut oil 
1/4 c water

I put it all in a pot and heated it and stirred then put it in a jar and keep



It in the fridge. I use about one teaspoon in my coffee in the morning and the same amount in some rooibos chai I make in the evening. That's it. I don't put sweetener in my coffee but I use honey in my tea. These are drinks I have had regularly anyway. So try it! See how it makes you feel.