Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stayed Home

It's funny how things work out. This morning I was all ready to go. The girls were even in the car (it takes Mina a little time to get in because of an injured ankle) as was my knitting bag, purse, cell phone and keys. Then Honey decided he was too unwell to go. He was sure he wouldn't get anything done feeling the way he felt. So we stayed home. It's a good thing we did because he really just slept all day, except meals. There wasn't any real fever- maybe a low grade one. Either way, it was a blessing to get some things done today while we were here. I have written a menu for the rest of the month. Anyone who knows me will know I struggle with daily meal preparation. I do love to cook and bake, but I'm not very organized. Hopefully a summer of just being home (mostly) will help get me on the right track with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment